3.5 Rights, Obligations and Guarantees of the Parties
1. The Client shall be entitled to:
Request withdrawal of any amounts and provided that the Company has no claims against the Client and/or the Client does not have any outstanding debts to the Company;
- B. In the event that the Client has any alleged complaint against the Company and/or there is any dispute between the Client and the Company, then the Client can submit his/her complaint, to include all relevant particular and details, to the Company at email@example.com. The Company shall acknowledge receipt of any such complaint, initiate an internal investigation of the matter and shall respond to the Client within a reasonable amount of time but not later than 2 weeks from the date of acknowledging receipt of the complaint.
- C. Unilaterally terminate the Agreement provided that there is no debt outstanding from the Client toward the Company.
2. The Client:
- A. Acknowledges that the Account shall be activated upon the deposit of funds/advance payment into the Account.
- B. Acknowledges that ATIC shall trade with his/her deposit and reward him/her profit share of the corresponding plan until the cycle of 32weeks elapse.
- C. Warrants that he/she shall at all times be compliant with and honor all terms and conditions of this Agreement
- D. Warrants that he/she shall ensure that at all times the username and password issued by the Company in relation to the use of the Service(s) and the Account, will only be used by him/her and will not be disclosed to any other person;
- E. Shall be liable for all orders submitted through his/her security information and any orders received in this manner by the Company shall be considered to have been given by the Client;
- F. Hereby acknowledges that frequent access and logins to the Account via different IP addresses from different countries and/or via the use of VPN is an indication that shall reasonably lead the Company to investigate his/her account.
- G.Warrants that he/she shall take all necessary steps and action in order not to disclose any confidential information of the Company which the Company shall disclose to and/or make available to the Client from time to time.
- H. Accepts any risk, including without limitation to any risk of financial loss, that arises from unauthorized access to and operation of his/her Account by third and/or unauthorised parties.
- I. Shall notify the Company of any changes of his/her contact details and any other changes of the personal data he/she provided to the Company, within 7 (seven) calendar days since such changes came into effect.
- J. Shall register only 1 (one) Account with the Company. In case that the Client decides, he/she can have multiple investment plan running concurrently but it has to be made notified by applying to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- K. Acknowledges that the Company will send every profits accumulated by the Client to the payment method used when registering unless otherwise agreed by the Client.
- L. Acknowledges and accepts that this Agreement and/or to any materials made available on the Website may be amended unilaterally, from time to time, by the Company, and that he/she shall be responsible to check on the Website frequently in order to ensure that he/she has made himself/herself aware of any changes effected in such manner. Upon the submission of a request by the Client of any transaction/Operation, any changes effected to this Agreement and/or to any materials made available on the Website shall be deemed as acknowledged and accepted by the Client.
3. The Company shall be entitled to:
- A. Accept deposit from the client through the payment method listed and shall trade with the fund for the purpose of generating profits..
- B. The Company reserves the right to pay the clients every week on this invested deposit for 32weeks also the client may decide to compound funds or top-up to earn more..
- C. The Company reserves the right to change, add or set as default the investment payments rate, profit share rate, the possibility of adjusting the profit share rate, the possibility of acquiring the investment type, the minimum and/or the maximum investment amount, the possible expiration periods for one, several or all of the of the assets. The company shall be entitled to limit the maximum amount of invested fund to a cycle of 32weeks.
- D. The Company pays 10% referral commission to business introducers, referring agents, or other third parties based on written agreement. This fee/commission is related to the frequency/volume of transactions and/or other parameters.
- E. Contact the Client with any question concerning the Agreement herein, including, in order to clarify the Client's intentions regarding his/her actions through the Account.
- F. Unilaterally modify and/or amend and/or restate the terms and conditions of this Agreement and/or the material made available on the Website without prior notice to the Client. The Company shall notify the Client of any such changes through the Website and/or by the delivery of an email to the Client.
- G. Engage third parties with a view to cooperate in order to facilitate and/or enhance any and/or the provision of, the Services under this Agreement.
- H. With regard to any matters and/or obligations that are not covered by this Agreement, the Company shall act accordingly upon its own discretion but at all times in accordance to business custom and existing practices within the line of the Services.
4. Obligations of the Company:
- A. Subject to the provisions of this Agreement and the Company being reasonably satisfied that the Client is compliant with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and/or has not in any way breached any terms of this Agreement, the Company shall offer the Services through the Website;
- B. To fulfil provisions of the Agreement herein.
3.6. VIP Benefits
The Company may and at its sole discretion, provided a Client deposits in his/hers Trading Account a total amount of $20,000 (Twenty Thousand US Dollar) or the equivalent amount in another currency, grant the Client VIP status and benefits as these will be set out from time to time at the Company’s website or to be requested from the administrator.
3.7. Duration and Termination of the Agreement
- 1. The Agreement herein shall be concluded for an indefinite term.
- 2. The Agreement herein shall come into force when the Client accepts the Agreement and makes an advance payment to the Company.
- 3. The Agreement may be terminated in any of the following circumstances:
Each Party shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement at any time by giving to the other Party 15 (fifteen) days written notice. During the 15 days’ notice, the Company may limit the services available to the Client, however access will be granted in order for the Client to withdraw any remaining balance.
- II. The Company shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement, block the Client’s account, and return any remaining funds (if applicable) immediately and without giving prior notice under the following circumstances:
- III. Death or legal incompetence of the Client.
- IV. If any application is made or any order is issued, or a meeting is convened, or a resolution is approved, or any measures of bankruptcy or winding up of the Client are taken.
- V. The Client violates or the Company has reasonable grounds to believe that the Client violated, any of the Client’s obligations under and/or terms of, this Agreement and/or is in breach of any of the warranties and representations made by her/him in this Agreement.
- VI.The Client being guilty of malicious conduct or gross negligence or fraud or of using fraudulent means or was involved in fraud scheme in relation to the performance of this Agreement.
- VII. If it comes to its attention and/or has reasonable grounds to believe that the Client is guilty of fraud or of using fraudulent means or was involved in fraud scheme in relation to the performance of this Agreement.
- VIII. The termination is required under applicable law.
- IX. In case the Client receives 2 warnings regarding verbal abuse against employees of the Company.
- X. If the Client didn’t provide to the Company his KYC documents within 2months from the moment of acceptance of this Agreement.
- XI. In case the Client uses and/or there are indications that lead the Company to reasonably believe that the Client uses different IP addresses from different countries and/or VPN during the course of executing any transactions and/or trades through the Trading Account and/or the provision of the Services. Whether the Client has provided notice to the Company for any change to its IP address and/or of the use of VPN is irrelevant.
- 4.In case of termination of this Agreement for a reason indicated in section 3.7 of this Agreement, the Company shall have no liability towards the Client and no obligation to pay the future profit of the Client.
- 5. In case of termination of this Agreement for a reason indicated in sections 3.7 of this Agreement, the Company shall have either to wire to the Client the remaining balance or to give to the Client the opportunity to withdraw his/her remaining balance or shall have to wire to the Client the remaining balance.
In the event that the Company has reasonable suspicion to believe and/or comes to its attention that the Client has acted fraudulently with regard to the subject matter of the Agreement, including without limitation to the following occurrences:
- A. Fraud associated with credit card transactions and other ways to fill a balance that does not belong to the Client;
- B. Fraud associated with the use of software for false trading results;
- C. Fraud associated with errors and system failures for false trading results
- D. Using phishing documents on the company or other investors
The Company shall be entitled to block the Client's account without prior notice and without the possibility of further money withdrawal and/or entitled to unilaterally terminate the Agreement in the extrajudicial procedure.